Welcome to the Arboretum Foundation
Supporting Washington Park Arboretum, Seattle, for more than 75 years
Visitors, members, and volunteers have helped make Washington Park Arboretum a Northwest treasure since its founding in 1934. The Arboretum Foundation invites you to explore the Arboretum’s 230 acres and join in our mission to protect and enhance this spectacular urban green space and plant collection.
- Bulletin Article: Daphniphyllum macropodum—A Stealthy Stunner
- Bulletin Article: Arboretum Treasure—Pink-Flowered Strawberry Tree
- Foundation Helps Fund New Outdoor Education Shelter
- Bulletin Article: Five Great Ferns for Northwest Gardens
- UW Runners Give Back to the Arboretum
- 520 Work Begins in the Arboretum
- About Us
- Events & Programs
- Support the Arboretum—Membership & Giving
- Volunteer at the Arboretum
Visiting Washington Park Arboretum: Directions for bike, bus, and car.
Arboretum Foundation, 2300 Arboretum Drive East, Seattle WA 98112; phone 206-325-4510; email email@example.com.