Welcome to the Arboretum Foundation
Supporting Washington Park Arboretum, Seattle, for more than 75 years
Visitors, members, and volunteers have helped make Washington Park Arboretum a Northwest treasure since its founding in 1934. The Arboretum Foundation invites you to explore the Arboretum’s 230 acres and join in our mission to protect and enhance this spectacular urban green space and plant collection.
- Job Opportunity: Foundation Seeks Garden Stewards Assistant
- SAVE THE DATE: ArbFest Summer Party—Thursday, July 14
- Fire Trees in the Arboretum and Beyond
- Arboretum Receives Nearly $30,000 During GiveBIG
- Hidden Treasure of the Arboretum: Houpu Magnolia
- Arboretum Loop Trail Construction Begins!
- Foundation Taking Over Support Role of Japanese Garden
- About Us
- Events & Programs
- Support the Arboretum—Membership & Giving
- Volunteer at the Arboretum
Visiting Washington Park Arboretum: Directions for bike, bus, rail, and car.
Arboretum Foundation, 2300 Arboretum Drive East, Seattle WA 98112; phone 206-325-4510; email email@example.com.