SATURDAY, APRIL 9, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Graham Visitors Center, Washington Park Arboretum
Free parking and admission
Don’t miss this charming plant sale at the beautiful Washington Park Arboretum! Enjoy a stroll in Seattle’s premier public garden while it’s in peak bloom, and then buy beautiful, high-quality plants for your own garden. All sales support our maintenance and kids education programs at the Arboretum.
With FlorAbundance retired, Early Bloomers is now our main plant sale event of the spring season! The sale is hosted by dedicated and knowledgeable volunteers in our Plant Donations Nursery and Pat Calvert Greenhouse.
What you’ll find at the nursery:
- A good selection of spring-flowering perennials, including trout lilies, trilliums, English primroses, and hellebores.
- A nice assortment of native plants, including sword ferns, Indian plum, camassia, and heuchera.
- Lots of late-spring and summer-blooming perennials, such as peonies, daylilies, wallflowers, hostas, and crocosmia.
- And much more
What you’ll find at the greenhouse:
- A great selection of young azaleas, camellias, rhododendrons, hydrangeas, and other woody plants propagated from Arboretum collections.
- Lots of handsome Japanese maples and katsura trees.
- A nice mix of penstemon cultivars.
- Lots of compact conifers.
- And much more.
If you’d like to help out at this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-325-4510.