2015 Arboretum Holiday Sale
Free parking and admission
All sales benefit the Arboretum!
Don’t miss our popular annual holiday sale on Saturday, December 5, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. It features a great selection of nature-inspired gifts including local, seasonal specialty items. You’ll also find a unique selection of botanical decorations. Buy something for everyone on your list this year, while helping support the maintenance and children’s education programs at the Arboretum!
Nature-inspired gifts Here is just a sampling of the gifts and stocking stuffers you’ll find:
- Artisinal tea gift boxes from Bellingham’s Flying Bird Botanicals
- Stuffed animals made from recycled polar fleece by Cate and Levi
- “Lump of coal” soap gift bags from Tacoma-based Bicycle Soap Company
- Bird and animal finger puppets from Folkmanis
- Body care holiday gift packs from Honey House Naturals, of Milton, Washington
Free hot drinks: Shoppers can also warm up with complimentary beverages, including Zoka Arboretum Blend coffee, hot chocolate, and cider.
Botanical decorations Shoppers will find:
- Pre-bundled, fresh-cut loose greens—donated to the Foundation by area gardeners and Arboretum horticulturists
- A limited selection of centerpieces and wreaths, hand-crafted by Arboretum Foundation volunteers
Opening Night Tickets On Sale!
Tickets to our Opening Night Party at the Northwest Flower & Garden Show will go on sale during Gifts & Greens Galore. They make wonderful holiday gifts for green thumbs and anyone who loves the Arboretum!
Please Donate Clippings!
We will be accepting donations of fresh-cut greens at the Graham Visitors Center from Monday, November 30 through Thursday, December 3, between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Drop-off will be at the west side of the building, alongside Arboretum Drive. Look for the drop-off sign posts or inquire at the front desk in the Visitors Center.
Wish list: Basic greens we’re looking for include Douglas fir, pine, cedar, and spruce. Specialty greens include incense cedar, camellia, mahonia, and red-twig dogwood. Please see our full wish list. Thank you for donating!
Interested in Volunteering?
If you’d like to help out at this event, please contact our Events Manager Michele Norman at email@example.com or 206-325-4510.