2016 Arboretum Holiday Sale
Free parking and admission
All sales benefit the Arboretum!
Don’t miss our popular annual holiday sale on Saturday, December 3, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. It features a great selection of nature-inspired gifts including local, seasonal specialty items. You’ll also find a unique selection of botanical decorations. Buy something for everyone on your list this year, while helping support the maintenance and children’s education programs at the Arboretum!
Nature-inspired gifts Here is just a sampling of the gifts and stocking stuffers you’ll find:
- Artisinal tea gift boxes from Bellingham’s Flying Bird Botanicals
- Stuffed animals made from recycled polar fleece by Cate and Levi
- “Lump of coal” soap gift bags from Tacoma-based Bicycle Soap Company
- Bird and animal finger puppets from Folkmanis
- Body care holiday gift packs from Honey House Naturals, of Milton, Washington
Free hot drinks: Shoppers can also warm up with complimentary beverages, including Zoka Arboretum Blend coffee, hot chocolate, and cider.
Botanical decorations Shoppers will find:
- Pre-bundled, fresh-cut loose greens—donated to the Foundation by area gardeners and Arboretum horticulturists
- A limited selection of centerpieces and wreaths, hand-crafted by Arboretum Foundation volunteers
Opening Night Tickets On Sale!
Tickets to our Opening Night Party at the Northwest Flower & Garden Show will go on sale during Gifts & Greens Galore. They make wonderful holiday gifts for green thumbs and anyone who loves the Arboretum!
Please Donate Clippings!
We will be accepting donations of fresh-cut greens at the Graham Visitors Center from Monday, November 28 through Thursday, December 1, between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Drop-off will be at the west side of the building, alongside Arboretum Drive. Look for the drop-off sign posts or inquire at the front desk in the Visitors Center.
Wish list: Basic greens we’re looking for include Douglas fir, pine, cedar, and spruce. Specialty greens include incense cedar, camellia, mahonia, and red-twig dogwood. Thank you for donating!
Interested in Volunteering?
If you’d like to help out at this event, please email email@example.com or call 206-325-4510.