SATURDAY, APRIL 8, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Graham Visitors Center, Washington Park Arboretum
Free parking and admission
Don’t miss this charming plant sale at the beautiful Washington Park Arboretum! Enjoy a stroll in Seattle’s premier public garden while it’s in peak bloom, and then buy beautiful, high-quality plants for your own garden. All sales support our maintenance and kids education programs at the Arboretum.
What you’ll find at the nursery:
- A good selection of spring-flowering perennials, including trout lilies, trilliums, and hellebores.
- A nice assortment of native plants, including sword ferns, Indian plum, camassia, and heuchera.
- Lots of late-spring and summer-blooming perennials, such as peonies, daylilies, wallflowers, hostas, and crocosmia.
- Flowering cherry trees and Japanese maples from our award-winning display at the 2017 Northwest Flower & Garden Show.
- And much more
What you’ll find at the greenhouse:
- A great selection of young azaleas, camellias, rhododendrons, hydrangeas, and other woody plants propagated from Arboretum collections.
- Lots of good-sized young katsura trees.
- Some very nice perennials, including lots of primroses.
- Lots of compact conifers.
- And much more.
If you’d like to help out at this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-325-4510.