Arboretum Fall Plant Sale
The 2020 Arboretum Fall Plant Sale has been cancelled!
We hope to see you at our plant sales next year! Thank you for your understanding.
September 2021 (Date TBD)
Free Parking and Admission
A Benefit for Washington Park Arboretum
Fall is the best time for planting trees and shrubs in the Pacific Northwest—so you will not want to miss our annual fall sale.
Greenhouse discount! All plants at the Pat Calvert Greenhouse will be 25% OFF during our sale!
What you’ll find at the greenhouse:
- A nice selection of plants with fall interest, including Aster ‘Alma Potschke’, Weigela florida ‘Nana Variegata’, and Itea virginica ‘Henry’s Garnet’.
- Trees and shrubs with great fall color, such as crape myrtles, stewartia, and beauty berry.
- Seedlings of windmill palm (Trachycarpus fortunei).
- Unusual evergreen shrubs.
- Prized rhododendrons, camellias, and hydrangeas propagated from the Arboretum collection.
- Beautiful conifers, including many dwarf and compact varieties.
- Much, much more.
What you’ll find at the nursery:
- A fine selection of showy, hard-working perennials and grasses donated by local gardeners.
- Pollinator-friendly plants
- Sedums and other drought-tolerant groundcovers.
- Native ferns and other plants.
- And much more.
If you’d like to help out at this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-325-4510.
All sales support our maintenance, education, and volunteer programs at the Arboretum.