Free parking and admission
All sales benefit Washington Park Arboretum!
Don’t miss our popular annual holiday sale on December 1, 2018. It features a great selection of botanical decorations and nature-inspired gifts, including many local, seasonal specialty items.
Presents with a purpose: Shop for everyone on your list, while helping support maintenance and children’s education at the Arboretum!
- Pre-bundled, fresh-cut loose greens: Donated to the Foundation by area gardeners and Arboretum horticulturists.
- A unique selection of holiday wreaths and centerpieces, hand-crafted by Foundation volunteers.
- Nature-inspired gifts and stocking stuffers: Including locally crafted jewelry, garden decor, and soaps.
- Whimsical ornaments, for decorating holiday trees, mantelpieces, and more.
- Local honey: From beehives managed by the Puget Sound Beekeepers Association.
- Bird-seed pine cones, handmade by Foundation volunteers.
- Kids games and activities hosted by UW Botanic Gardens educators.
- Free hot drinks: Warm up with complimentary beverages, including coffee, hot chocolate, and cider.
Please Donate Clippings!
We will be accepting donations of fresh-cut greens at the Graham Visitors Center from Monday, November 26 through Thursday, November 29, between the hours of 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. Drop-off will be at the east entrance of the Big Greenhouse (along the service road leading from the Visitors Center parking lot). Look for the event sign posts or inquire at the front desk in the Visitors Center.
Wish list: Basic greens we’re looking for include Douglas fir, pine, cedar, and spruce. Specialty greens include incense cedar, camellia, mahonia, and red-twig dogwood.
Thank you for donating!
Interested in Volunteering?
If you’d like to help out at this event, please call us at 206-325-4510 or email email@example.com.