2018 Holiday Sale
Graham Visitors Center, Washington Park Arboretum
Free parking and admission
All sales benefit the Arboretum!
Don’t miss our popular annual holiday sale on December 1. It features a great selection of botanical decorations and nature-inspired gifts, including many local, seasonal specialty items. Buy something for everyone on your list, while helping support maintenance and children’s education at the Arboretum!
- Pre-bundled, fresh-cut loose greens: Donated to the Foundation by area gardeners and Arboretum horticulturists.
- A unique selection of holiday wreaths and centerpieces, hand-crafted by Foundation volunteers.
- Nature-inspired gifts and stocking stuffers: Including locally crafted jewelry, garden decor, and soaps.
- Arboretum honey: From beehives managed by the Puget Sound Beekeepers Association.
- Bird-seed balls, handmade by Foundation volunteers.
- Kids games and activities hosted by UW Botanic Gardens educators. Children can make a bird feeder, play a snowball (cotton wool) toss game, finger paint, and more.
- Free hot drinks: Warm up with complimentary beverages, including coffee, hot chocolate, and cider.
Please Donate Clippings!
We will be accepting donations of fresh-cut greens at the Graham Visitors Center from Monday, November 26 through Thursday, November 29, between the hours of 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. Drop-off will be at the east entrance of the Big Greenhouse (along the service road leading from the Visitors Center parking lot). Look for the drop-off sign posts or inquire at the front desk in the Visitors Center.
Wish list: Basic greens we’re looking for include Douglas fir, pine, cedar, and spruce. Specialty greens include incense cedar, camellia, mahonia, and red-twig dogwood. Thank you for donating!
Interested in Volunteering?
If you’d like to help out at this event, please call us at 206-325-4510 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.