2017 Holiday Sale
Saturday, December 2, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Graham Visitors Center, Washington Park Arboretum
Free parking and admission
All sales benefit the Arboretum!
Don’t miss our popular annual holiday sale on December 2. It features a great selection of botanical decorations and nature-inspired gifts, including many local, seasonal specialty items. Buy something for everyone on your list, while helping support maintenance and children’s education at the Arboretum!
- Pre-bundled, fresh-cut loose greens: Donated to the Foundation by area gardeners and Arboretum horticulturists.
- A unique selection of holiday wreaths and centerpieces, hand-crafted by Foundation volunteers.
- Nature-inspired gifts and stocking stuffers: Including locally crafted jewelry, garden decor, and soaps (see below).
- Arboretum honey: From beehives managed by the Puget Sound Beekeepers Association.
- Bird-seed balls, handmade by Foundation volunteers.
- ONP 2018 Tickets: Tickets to our Opening Night Party at the Northwest Flower & Garden Festival will be on sale. They make wonderful holiday gifts for green thumbs!
- Free hot drinks: Warm up with complimentary beverages, including coffee sponsored by Belle Epicurean, hot chocolate, and cider.
Gifts & Stocking Stuffers
Here’s just a sample of the gifts you’ll find at the sale:
- Garden and Home Décor from Karen Ehart Glass, Sarah Bak Pottery, Elegant Garden Designs, Impwear, Diggit, Koncsek Designs.
- Gifts for kids, such as hand puppets from Folkmanis, Audubon singing plush birds, nature-themed puzzles and sticker books.
- Holiday cards from Crane Creek Graphics, Deuxglass, Words and Watercolors, Constellation and Co.
- Soaps and lotions from Honey House Naturals.
- Artisan tea from Flying Bird Botanicals and Chukar Cherries products
- Designed socks from Wheelhouse Designs and K. Bell.
- Holiday ornaments from Old World Christmas (hand-blown glass birds) and Roost (woolen forest creatures).
- Assorted nature-themed gifts, such as gardening books, adult coloring books, puzzles, posters, and coasters.
Please Donate Clippings!
We will be accepting donations of fresh-cut greens at the Graham Visitors Center from Monday, November 27 through Thursday, November 30, between the hours of 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. Drop-off will be at the east entrance of the Big Greenhouse (along the service road leading from the Visitors Center parking lot). Look for the drop-off sign posts or inquire at the front desk in the Visitors Center.
Wish list: Basic greens we’re looking for include Douglas fir, pine, cedar, and spruce. Specialty greens include incense cedar, camellia, mahonia, and red-twig dogwood. Click here for our detailed 2017 wish list. Thank you for donating!
Interested in Volunteering?
If you’d like to help out at this event, please call us at 206-325-4510 or email email@example.com.