2016 Holiday Sale
Free parking and admission
All sales benefit the Arboretum!
Don’t miss our popular annual holiday sale on Saturday, December 3, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. It features a great selection of nature-inspired gifts including local, seasonal specialty items. You’ll also find a unique selection of botanical decorations. Buy something for everyone on your list this year, while helping support the maintenance and children’s education programs at the Arboretum!
ONP 2017 Tickets: Tickets to our Opening Night Party at the Northwest Flower & Garden Show will go on sale during Gifts & Greens Galore. They make wonderful holiday gifts for green thumbs and anyone who loves the Arboretum!
- Pre-bundled, fresh-cut loose greens—donated to the Foundation by area gardeners and Arboretum horticulturists
- A limited selection of centerpieces and wreaths, hand-crafted by Arboretum Foundation volunteers.
- Nature-inspired gifts and stocking stuffers: Including local, natural, handcrafted soaps and cosmetics.
- Arboretum honey: From the beehives near the Visitors Center, managed by the Puget Sound Beekeepers Association.
- Gift cards: Including stationery from Seattle’s Constellation & Co.
- Free hot drinks: warm up with complimentary beverages, including Zoka Arboretum Blend coffee, hot chocolate, and cider.
Please Donate Clippings!
We will be accepting donations of fresh-cut greens at the Graham Visitors Center from Monday, November 28 through Thursday, December 1, between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Drop-off will be at the west side of the building, alongside Arboretum Drive. Look for the drop-off sign posts or inquire at the front desk in the Visitors Center.
Wish list: Basic greens we’re looking for include Douglas fir, pine, cedar, and spruce. Specialty greens include incense cedar, camellia, mahonia, and red-twig dogwood. Thank you for donating!
Interested in Volunteering?
If you’d like to help out at this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-325-4510.