2017 Holiday Sale
Saturday, December 2, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Graham Visitors Center, Washington Park Arboretum
Free parking and admission
All sales benefit the Arboretum!
Don’t miss our popular annual holiday sale on December 2. It features a great selection of nature-inspired gifts including many local, seasonal specialty items. You’ll also find a unique selection of botanical decorations. Buy something for everyone on your list this year, while helping support maintenance children’s education programs at the Arboretum!
- Pre-bundled, fresh-cut loose greens—donated to the Foundation by area gardeners and Arboretum horticulturists.
- A unique selection of unique holiday wreaths and holiday centerpieces, hand-crafted by Foundation volunteers and staff.
- Nature-inspired gifts and stocking stuffers: Including locally crafted jewelry, clothing, garden decor, and soaps.
- Arboretum honey: From the beehives near the Visitors Center, managed by the Puget Sound Beekeepers Association.
- Bird-seed balls, handcrafted by Arboretum Foundation volunteers.
- ONP 2018 Tickets: Tickets to our Opening Night Party at the Northwest Flower & Garden Show will go on sale during Gifts & Greens Galore. They make wonderful holiday gifts for green thumbs and anyone who loves the Arboretum!
- Free hot drinks: warm up with complimentary beverages, including Zoka Arboretum Blend coffee, hot chocolate, and cider.
Please Donate Clippings!
We will be accepting donations of fresh-cut greens at the Graham Visitors Center from Monday, November 27 through Thursday, November 30, between the hours of 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. Drop-off will be at the east entrance of the Big Greenhouse (along the service road leading from the Visitors Center parking lot). Look for the drop-off sign posts or inquire at the front desk in the Visitors Center.
Wish list: Basic greens we’re looking for include Douglas fir, pine, cedar, and spruce. Specialty greens include incense cedar, camellia, mahonia, and red-twig dogwood. Thank you for donating!
Interested in Volunteering?
If you’d like to help out at this event, please call us at 206-325-45410 or email email@example.com.