Free parking and admission
A benefit for Washington Park Arboretum
Don’t miss this charming plant sale (formerly known as “Early Bloomers”) at the beautiful Washington Park Arboretum! Enjoy a stroll in Seattle’s premier public garden while it’s in peak bloom, and then buy beautiful, high-quality plants for your own garden.
All sales support our maintenance and kids education programs at the Arboretum.
What you’ll find at the nursery:
- A good selection of spring-flowering perennials, including trout lilies, trilliums, wood anemones, and epimediums
- Sword ferns, hellebores, and other foliage plants.
- A nice assortment of shrubs, including box-leaved honeysuckle, camellias, and Japanese pieris.
- And much more.
What you’ll find at the greenhouse:
- A unique selection of young camellias, rhododendrons, and hydrangeas propagated from Arboretum collections.
- Willows for landscaping or basket weaving.
- Lots of unusual perennials.
- Many compact conifers.
- And much more
If you’d like to help out at this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-325-4510.