Arboretum Spring Plant Sale
April 2020 (Date TBD)
10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Graham Visitors Center
Free parking and admission
A benefit for Washington Park Arboretum
Don’t miss this vibrant plant sale (formerly known as “Early Bloomers”) at the beautiful Washington Park Arboretum! Enjoy a stroll in Seattle’s premier public garden while it’s in peak bloom, and then buy beautiful, high-quality plants for your own garden and home.
Sales support our maintenance, education, and volunteer programs at the Arboretum.
What you’ll find at the Plant Donations:
- A good selection of classic garden perennials.
- Spring-blooming plants, including primrose, Siberian iris, wood anemone, and star of Bethlemen.
- A nice assortment of shrubs, including salal and boxwood.
- Potted hardy succulents.
- And much more.
What you’ll find at the Greenhouse:
- A unique selection of young camellias, rhododendrons, and hydrangeas propagated from Arboretum collections.
- Japanese maples, mountain ash, and other small trees for the urban garden.
- Lots of unusual perennials.
- Many compact conifers.
- And much more
If you’d like to help out at this event, please email email@example.com or call 206-325-4510.