Membership Levels & Benefits
All Foundation Members Receive:
- Two membership cards
- 10% discount at the Arboretum Shop (with membership card)
- Reciprocal privileges at over 200 arboreta and botanical gardens across the United States and Canada (with membership card)
- An online subscription to the Washington Park Arboretum Bulletin, a quarterly, full-color horticultural journal.
- Discounts at participating nurseries, garden centers, and retail stores (with membership card)
- Invitations to members-only events, such as gardening lectures
- Discounts on selected classes and lectures offered by the UW Botanic Gardens (with membership card)
- Free use of family Explorer Packs (with membership card)
- The opportunity to purchase discounted tickets to the Opening Night Party at the Northwest Flower & Garden Show (while supplies last)
Levels, Rates, and Benefits:
Member — online Bulletin subscription ($35)
Receive all the basic benefits
Receive all the basic benefits plus:
- Option of a print and/or online subscription to the Bulletin
Receive all Member benefits plus:
- Reciprocal privileges with ROAM, a national organization of associated museums.
Receive all Advocate benefits plus:
- Two single admission passes to the Seattle Japanese Garden at Washington Park Arboretum.
Receive all Sponsor benefits plus:
- Two annual passes to the Japanese Garden (a $30 value).
Arbor Circle ($1,000+)
Receive all the benefits of Steward plus:
- An invitation to our regular Walks & Talks tours of the Arboretum.
- Invitation to the annual Arbor Circle dinner.